如何在 Octoparse 上进行代理设置
How to configure proxy settings on Octoparse
1. Open Octoparse;
2. From the ‘Home’ screen, create a new task by clicking ‘+Task’ under ‘Advanced Mode’.
3. Enter your target URLs for your task in the website field and click ‘Save’ when finished.
4. Now, click on ‘Setting’ in the task window.
5. Under ‘Anti-blocking settings’, click the box next to ‘Use IP settings’ and then click on ‘Settings’ to open the Proxy Settings page.
6. Find the sitemap you want the proxy to work with and click on “Details page”;
Enter your NetNut proxy in the following format:
Specify a country by replacing ‘any’ in your NetNut username with the country code (cc) of your desired Geo-location – Check out our available countries
United States: username-cc-us
7. Click ‘OK‘ to save the IPs.
8. Now, click ‘Save’ to save your task settings.
9. An Authentication window will pop-up when you run the task.
Enter your NetNut username (username-cc-any) and password. Then click, ‘OK’
That’s it – Now Octoparse will run through NetNut proxies.
As easy as that!